From Ben Shapiro's Q and A session at Ferris State Authority Watch more at http://www.dailywire.com
Dr. Jordan B. Peterson
Help us keep our show independent and unfiltered. Support our work: http://www.patrickcoffin.media/donate Read more stories about Dr. Jordan Peterson from Catholic sources: Bishop Barron: The Jordan Peterson Phenomenon The...
Christians in the middle of the world Opus Dei has around 90,000 members, both men and women. 98% are laypeople, most of whom are married. The remaining 2% are priests. Laity and priests Opus Dei is made up of a prelate, a...